Pages

Friday, July 6, 2018

99 Bottles - Beer #7

I haven't worked on much cross stitch lately, and that include my beer project. I was out of town over the weekend, just to get away and visit friends. We decided to drink and play games at the house, so we went to the store for beverages. I decided to go ahead and get something from my beer list, since it has been so long!

The beer I got this time was Sierra Nevada Pale Ale.
Now, having grown up mostly in Nevada, I have certainly heard of this brand, but I hadn't ever actually tried it before. Since it was a good price, I went ahead and just got a big bottle, expecting that it would be something I would like.

What I didn't like: This beer was quite bitter and wasn't at all what I was expecting with that first taste. It had a grapefruit taste to it, too, which I didn't really care for.

What I did like: While it was bitter, it was, at least, drinkable. I only got through about half of the large bottle I got, though.






This bottle is all the way down near the bottom by itself. I really need to drink more and get it some friends!


1 comment:

  1. I am doing this for my hubby....well I was doing this for my hubby. Thanks for the reminder I need to get it back out. He wants to collect a bottle cap from each of the beers to add to the frame.

    ReplyDelete