Pages

Monday, July 2, 2018

Finished bowties!

If you remember, quite a while back, I made a chainmail bowtie that was red and white. I also had a custom order for a bowtie, as well.
Since then, I have made yet another bowtie, and I have buckled down, bought some supplies, and finished the two that I have.

I used elastic and specialized bowtie hardware to finish them and make them adjustable. I love how they turned out!



Now I can list them in my Etsy store!

Also, something that happened that I totally forgot to post about!
I finally got some afghan fabric that I have been trying to get for one of my stitchy projects! This is for the Town Square afghan, and I was able to find it on eBay. I'm so happy!
I REALLY need to start stitching again. Chainmail just takes up all my time, and since I sell my chainmail stuff, it is a source of income, as well. Since stitching that beer last week, though, I'm starting to feel the itch again!


1 comment:

  1. These look great. Glad you having a lot of sales. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete