Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2018

Full coverage SAL

Normally I don't like to post progress so close to my last progress post, but yesterday was a full coverage SAL for Stitch Maynia, and I had to participate.
Honestly, the Stitch Maynia group has a bunch of different SALs, some that last just a day, some that last a month, some recurring and others not. It's enough to keep you engaged in your stitching, which is what I really need.

Every 5th of the month, there is a full coverage SAL, where you work on any full coverage piece that you have. Since my Palace Garden is a full coverage piece it was perfect to use!

Here is where I left off 2 days ago:





Here is where I am after 2 days (one of which was the SAL).





P.S. If you are interested in Stitch Maynia, here is a link.

2 comments: