Pages

Friday, September 14, 2018

Quick bracelets

Most of my time the last few weeks has been dedicated to video games and study. For my birthday, my husband bought me a computer game that I have been spending long amounts of time playing. It has been super fun, and I am really enjoying it. It is called Surviving Mars, and it is basically a Mars colonization game.
When I am not playing games, I have been working on getting yet another certification for the day job, and so I have been reading up on the subject. This, unfortunately, has limited my crafty time. Since I'm also between craft fairs at the moment (with a 2 month span), I have been just enjoying my relaxation time.

That being said, I did make a couple bracelets using those blanks that I wrote about previously. Here, is how they turned out.





To be fair, I really didn't take too much time away from my studies for these. I already had the glass cabochons made, I just had to select a couple from those that I had made, to use for the bracelets.

I have a small bag that has a bunch of circles that I took from magazines, catalogs, and books, and they are just waiting to be made into cabochons. I also have a stack of magazines left to go through, as well. It's actually pretty fun to search through all the pictures to find some that will work for these cabochons.

2 comments:

  1. Love your bracelets! Admire the fact that you make your own cabochons (which I admit I had to look up) so you can have anything you want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cool. Good luck with your studies.

    ReplyDelete