Happy dance! I have my new fabric now for my 2 new starts. Since Wrath is already kitted up and ready to go, it only makes sense that I start with Luminaro, right? Right?
*sigh* Since I made the decision to stitch Luminaro, it is the only thing I can think about working on. It is screaming at me to start it. Unfortunately, Wrath will have to wait. Besides, I don't have all the thread bobbinated, yet... yeah, that's it...
Here is where I started (new start, Ha!) :
Here is where I am so far, after a week. This one is stitching up so fast! This is after one week of progress.
I decided to do this one a little differently than Farewell. As you can see, I am still using the Easy Count fabric (LOVE this stuff), but I am using 25 count instead of 28. I started once with 2x1 tent stitch, but the coverage wasn't anywhere close to how I like it. I then stitched a 2x1 section and a 1x1 section. I wasn't happy with either of those, either. The 2x1 was too bulky, but the 1x1 seemed too sparse. I think I have been using the 28 ct fabric too long.
I went back online to see some more examples, and decided to go with the 1x1. The 1x1 on Farewell did get a bit hard to stitch in the confetti area, so maybe 25 ct will be better. Hopefully it all works out.
As it is, I want to exchange my other fabric piece that I got for a 28 ct piece, instead. I'll work on this one a little bit more to get an idea of how it turns out, but I am not happy with the coverage so far.