Pages

Saturday, September 7, 2019

Dice bags!

My dice bag stash had dwindled down to only 5, so I decided to make some more!
My first batch was a red and black one and a full black one.  I was working on these 2 at work when things slowed down. A co-worker saw me working on them and actually claimed the red one before I had finished making it!

I also had an idea for making some dice bags with a charm on it at the top. I started with Hogwarts house colors, since those were the charms I decided to start with. I got the first 2 done and pictured. The other 2 have to wait until I make another ring order, as I ran out of some colors needed.

Here are 3 of the 4 new bags I made (I gave the red one to the coworker as soon as it was done).





I have a bunch of pendants/charms in my inventory just sitting and waiting for a purpose. I may use some of them for these dice bags!
I also have plans for a purse! No, this isn't the red and black one that I was making for myself (That still isn't completed). This is one that I have just come up with the idea for, and should be muuuuuuuch quicker to make than the one I was making for me.
I'll post pictures of it soon, hopefully! If it comes out even half as cool as I'm hoping, it will be awesome!

4 comments:

  1. Oh these are cool. How much are they I just might have to order one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have these listed in my Etsy store for $40.
      https://www.etsy.com/listing/599012641/stretchy-chainmail-dice-bagcoin-pouch?ref=listings_manager_grid

      Delete
  2. Those really are cool. And they remind me that I need to buy some proper dice!

    ReplyDelete