Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Last minute: 30+ day challenge. Share me!

So, I know this is last minute, but I literally just came up with the idea. I was going through some past pictures of a 100 day challenge, and I just suddenly felt the urge to do something like that again. I figure, since we are all supposed to be staying home, we should have more time to work on our projects!

If anyone wants to join me, please do! I will probably not post every day of the challenge (probably once a week), but I will take a picture every day and post several with each post every few days. My goal is this: Stitch every day, even as little as one stitch. That's it. I'm not even going to limit it to a particular project.
I am starting with 30 days, then once I reach that, I will extend it more and more each time. My ultimate goal is to get to the end of the year, July - December, having stitched a little each day.

I do have some plans later in the year that will prove to be awkward. There are some conventions and some trips, but I think for traveling I will just take a different (more portable) project for those days.

I know this is last minute since July is starting tomorrow, but it's OK to join late. I don't mind!
Let me know if you want to join! Spread the word! I would love to see everyone else's progress, as well.
At the end of each month, if everyone can keep up with me each day (and keep me motivated), I will give out some stitchy prizes and gifts! 

Since this is so last minute, for this month, I will keep the starting point for people to join me open until the 4th. Spread the word out fast and lets get stitching!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your challenge! I'm already stitching on something (just not the same project) every day, so I can kind of participate by default :)

    ReplyDelete