Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2020

Payment banner complete!

OK OK, I know I said that I would be posting my chainmail stuff on my website and this would be for stitching, but this project came out so awesome, that I had to let everyone know!

With all my conventions being cancelled or postponed, I have had a lot of time lately to work on a lot of things. Well, I took the opportunity to work on something for myself, rather than making things to post on the website.
I am a part of several chainmail groups on Facebook, and someone posted this banner they had made showing the different payment types that they accept. I was instantly in love with it, and I just had to make my own!
I drew up a pattern from the original picture, and placed ring orders from 3 different sellers to get all the colors that I needed! (That was an adventure and could be a blog post all by itself)

After many weeks and 8000 rings later, I have finished (mostly)!
I still have yet to attach it to a rod for hanging, but the hard part is done. 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh please do tell us about your chainmail stuff here as well! I do miss those in my feed. The banner looks stunning, what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete