Pages

Monday, November 5, 2018

3 weeks into the 100 day challenge

It has now been 21 days into the 100 day challenge. I have still kept up with my original goal of doing at least one stitch every day. In fact, there was one day this week that I did only one stitch just before bed, just so I can say that I did it.

Here is where I was last week:




Here is where I am now:

Because of this challenge, and because I want to see how far I can go if I only work on one project for 100 days, I will be only working on this project until the end of January. At that point, I may switch over to another project for another 100 days, depending on how well I do. Who knows?!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful work! Great job keeping up with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice progress Sasha. Can you tell me what group is doing the 100 day challenge?

    Linda

    ReplyDelete