Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

4 weeks of 100 day challenge, and my floss cone!

My cone has arrived! It's awesome! I haven't had a chance to actually use it, yet, as I am still using an older skein of black that I already had, but I am just waiting for my chance!





I also have another week done in my 100 day challenge. I am still stitching at least one stitch per day, but usually a lot more. I got quite a bit done over the weekend.

Here is where I was with my last update:



Here is where I am after the weekend:

I got a lot done in 3 days!

On Friday, my husband and I are flying to New Orleans for vacation, and will be back on Tuesday. I will probably pack this up and take it along with us, mostly so I can keep up with the challenge! I am really taking it seriously!

2 comments:

  1. Nice progress Sasha. What group is doing the 100 day challenge?

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful progress!!! Enjoy your vacation.

    ReplyDelete