Pages

Monday, July 6, 2020

Daily challenge: 5 days down

So, since it was so last minute (and since I think I only have 2 or 3 people who actually read my blog anymore), I didn't have any takers for my daily challenge. I'm going to keep with it, though, and try to get stitching done each day in July.
Who knows? Maybe I'll inspire someone to join me come August!

This past weekend was a lovely 3-day weekend because of the US Independence Day. I got a lot of stitching time, in, as well. I was really hoping to finish the page I am working on with Luminaro, but that just prove to be out of my reach, unfortunately. I do have  another day or two off work this week, so I may finish it very soon.

Here is where I left off last:




Here is where I am now:




I decided against taking pictures every day of my progress. Mostly because all those pictures will take up space and not show much progress day-to-day. I will take pictures every few days, but I will definitely stitch every day.
Once I get people to join in the challenge with me, I will take pictures every day.

1 comment: