Pages

Monday, July 13, 2020

Page 3 completed!

In less than 3 weeks since picking up Luminaro again to work on it, I have completed page 3! I'm on a roll!
I would say that I have certainly made up for that missed day of stitching on my challenge, since I have a page finish already!

Here is from my last update:





Here is my finished page! I'll show a picture of the whole thing so far when I move the Qsnap. Until then, it is too much of a pain to deal with. Since I moved it too far over, I can get 3 pages done before having to move it again, so it will most likely be after page 5.




After my page finish yesterday, I had more time to stitch, so I just kept going into page 4!




I'm hoping page 4 will go just as fast! There seems to be more colors involved on this page, though, so we'll see. Plus, I have an extra long weekend coming up next weekend for my birthday, so I'll have more time for stitching!

My husband said again that he can't wait to see this project finished. He is enjoying seeing it come together, page by page. This is the biggest project I have done so far (at least with this much progress). He hasn't really shown much interest in what I work on, whether it be chainmail or cross stitch, so for him to say this multiple times is keeping me motivated, for sure. Especially now that I am on to page 4, which is pretty much the same as 1-3 so far.

Once done with page 4, I'll be halfway across the pattern, too! I will be 10% done at that point.

Happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Great going! I believe you can squeeze our at least another page finish this month.

    ReplyDelete