Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Long weekend now over

I just had that looong weekend to stitch, and.... I didn't finish the page. I didn't even get close.
This weekend was just one thing after another, so I didn't get as much done on my page 4.

I did get one good day of stitching, so there's that, at least. 

First, I decided to go over to my mom's for a bit and take this to work on. I had decided to work on the blue circle in the top right quadrant, to see if I can get it done. Well, in the course of trying to work on it, I came across 5-6 colors in it that I didn't even have! Now, I knew that there were several colors I was missing, but I didn't expect them to all pop up at the same time! 
I got discouraged, so I moved to a different area for a while. Later, I swung by Michael's to pick up those colors.

Then, I started working on that spot again. I got most of it done and was really looking forward to finishing it so I could move on to another area. Yeah, I came across another color or 2 that I didn't have. This just irritated me so much that I just couldn't bring myself to stitch the rest of that night.
I did make a list of ALL the colors I was still missing (only about 9-10), and the next morning I went over to Michael's AGAIN to get them all (except for 1 that they were out of). I got to work a little more on the page after that.

Now we come to Tuesday, my birthday. I was looking forward to stitching all day long and just relaxing through the day. Well, I slept on my neck funny that night before, so I had neck pain all day. Because of this, I couldn't stitch. I was able to find one comfortable position in my recliner, and if I moved, my neck would bother me. So.... I didn't get to stitch much until that night.

So here is where I was before my nice long weekend:




And here is where I am after the crazy weekend:

1 comment:

  1. Aw, it sucks when all things come together like that! I hope you still enjoyed your weekend, even if you didn't get as much stitching in.

    ReplyDelete