Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2020

I have a con this weekend!

This weekend will be my first convention back since all the quarantine stuff started. My last one was at the beginning of March, just before everything started to shut down. Before that, my last con was in November. Having only had the one con since November, I have been really itching to go!


This weekend is the Enid Comic Con, and it is the 3rd annual one being held in Enid, OK. This is my second year attending this one, and I am just as excited. I can see how much things are growing with this con, and I hope they continue to do so.


I will be having another convention in 2 weeks, as well. I'm hoping things start going back to normal. I will still be taking full precautions, thought, with masks and hand sanitizer.


That being said, I also have a small update for Luminaro.

I took this picture a couple days ago, so there is more progress now, but I'll post about that later. I don't think I'll be able to stitch this Saturday (since I have to leave my house at 6am for the con), and Sunday is iffy, since I won't get home until late. I'll just count the progress I have made since this update as my next post, though.


Here is where I was last update:


And here is my last picture's update:



Something that is slowing me down a lot is just how many colors are on this page. There seem to be a LOT more colors on this page than the last one. The color in progress in that second picture has been completed for the page, and there was quite a bit of it, so there is a big update coming. Hopefully, I'll get this page done soon, although the rate I'm going, it may take another few weeks, LOL.


1 comment:

  1. A con, even in these times, is exciting! Hope everything went well.

    ReplyDelete