Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Bit by bit, tiny steps

I wish I could stitch faster! I'm pretty slow at stitching, so my projects tend to take forever. (Well, that and the fact that I get bored with them, so I switch to another one for a while)

Here is the tiny bit of progress I have gotten done on my Candy Cane Christmas.
Before:

Now:

I am getting so far along on this one! This one is the most completed of all of my projects, so I think that is part of what keeps me motivated to work on it. I just want to finish it!

 For this holiday weekend, I will be stuck working (I'm actually at work right now typing this up). It should be pretty slow, though, so I'm hoping to be able to get some stitching in, while I'm at it. It won't be this project, though. My work project is Kyoto (pic is on the left).
I haven't been posting pictures of it, since the fabric has the design printed on it, and it can be difficult to determine the actual progress. I just don't like the look of it in progress pictures. If you guys want a progress picture of it, let me know. Otherwise, I'll just keep sneakily updating the progress counter on the left without any posts about it.



1 comment: