Pages

Saturday, March 21, 2020

99 Bottles - Beer #11

Another beer, already?!
Yep, we went out to dinner last night to celebrate some good news, and I decided to try another beer on my list. Their selection was pretty small, but there was one that I haven't tried for this project, just yet.

This time, I tried Tecate. Now, I have had Tecate before on multiple occasions, so this wasn't the first time that I have had it. That being said, I still wanted to try and review it just for this project so I can give my current thoughts on everything.
Obviously, if I have had it multiple times before, I liked it! I am happy to say that I do still like this beer! The restaurant we were at also gave a frosty, salted glass with lime, as well. Let me say that this just elevated everything, it was amazing!

Tecate, for me, is definitely one of my favorite Mexican beers. It has a light enough flavor that it isn't too heavy and doesn't linger much. Because of this, it is perfect to have with food, too, since it doesn't interfere with the flavor of what you are eating. You can have it with just about anything (last night I had it with a burger and mac & cheese).

I still enjoy this beer, and I will certainly continue to drink it from time to time!

Here is the stitched version:



Here is the whole project so far:


2 comments:

  1. Another great beer stitched up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I wonder how long it will take you to fill the shelf up? Are you actively seeking out these beers or just having one if it happens to be on the menu whereever you're eating?

    ReplyDelete