Pages

Friday, March 13, 2020

And now the big letdown...

I have been so busy lately getting everything ready for these 2 huge shows that I had scheduled. These were bigger than any other shows I have ever done, so I was excited and a little nervous.

Well, turns out, there is no need to be, now. I just got word that the first con, next weekend, has been postponed until late summer/fall sometime. I hope that the new dates they pick work into my schedule. I'm really sad, but I do understand why they did it.
So far, there hasn't been any word on the second one, in two weeks, but I wouldn't be surprised if this one gets cancelled/postponed, as well.

They really need to find this cure, guys! It's just getting crazier out there!

Edit: The second one was postponed, as well. I don't have any more cons until mid-May. 

1 comment: