Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

I have a website!

Guess what, I finally did it! I have setup my own website! This is something that I have been thinking about doing, but never went through with it because I was doing OK with just using Etsy for the time being. But, as time goes on, the idea has persisted and grown bigger, and after seeing and purchasing some things from a friend who had setup her own site, I decided to go for it! 

I spent about a week getting everything setup and arranged the way I wanted it. All this self-quarantine time has given me plenty of time to work on it. I even have about 25 items listed on the site, so far (of course, many more to come as I take pictures and setup all the listings for them). I was originally planning to take my time getting more items listed before publishing, but then Wix had to go and have a sale. I only had a couple days to take advantage, but I did manage to get 50% off of my site for 3 years. Taking that into account, I had to jump for it. With this sale, I have a better plan than what I was originally going to get, and it is even cheaper!

I would like to invite everyone to visit my website and tell me what you think! I am still tweaking things here and there, too, so I would like to get some honest feedback.
I also have a subscribe option on the bottom of the page. I'm thinking of doing monthly newsletter-type updates, letting everyone know if upcoming events for the month, and what I have been working on the past month.

My new website is: www.craftysasha.com
(Yes, I got the domain, as well!)

I have been wanting to do so for a long time, and this new website will allow me to be able to break up my Etsy shop. I will keep the Etsy shop for my crochet patterns and for other miscellaneous items, and my new website will be mostly for the chainmail and the glass dome cabochon items that I make. I am very excited about this new development!

I will continue to post here, but since my website has a blog section in it, I will most likely duplicate chainmail stuff between the two blogs. My cross stitch and other crafty things will continue to be posted here.

1 comment:

  1. Your website looks great - I hope it will be very successful!

    ReplyDelete